Travel Agent - Aberdeen
Multi-award winning Flight Centre is seeking full-time Travel Consultants to join our growing team based in Aberdeen.
This is an opportunity to sell the product you love while also benefiting from a fun and challenging company culture.
About the Travel Agent Position
We're looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready for a career in travel (and not just a job).
- Sell amazing travel experiences to your customers
- Generous unlimited earning potential
- Successfully build a portfolio of customers
- Three-weeks of training at our Head Office in London
- First year OTE £25,000 (£20,000 basic)
- Our top UK travel agents earn over 100k per year.
- 1 in 5 travel agents become a team leader within two years.
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care.
Specifically, to succeed as a travel agent you will need:
- Sales experience; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- To have travelled to at least two continents outside of Europe
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Unlimited earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Excellent pension scheme
- Fantastic free bronze health cash plan
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Opportunity to purchase tax-free bicycles, electronics and mobile phones
- Ability to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years and 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces' for 6 years.
To apply, please click the apply button.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton