Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
Multi-award winning Flight Centre Business Travel (FCBT) is seeking experienced Travel Consultants to join their brand new team in Leeds.
Our teams have had an exceptional 12 months, which has led to a exciting growth spurt.
If you're ready to specialise in business travel, this is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced and very successful team.
Within this varied role, you'll develop and manage a profitable portfolio of corporate clients.
Our clients tend to spend between £50,000 - £2M on business travel each year, which means you'll gain the opportunity to develop long-term relationships with your clients as they will rely on your expertise to find the best possible airfares and accommodation.
Joining a sociable team, you'll work office hours with no weekend work.
In addition, you will also be supported by a team of Business Development Managers, who will be responsible for finding new clients to further expand your portfolio.
Flight Centre Business Travel is part of a fantastic global travel company that offers our team exceptional career opportunities worldwide.
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care.
As such, we're looking for enthusiastic individuals with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients.
Specifically, you will need:
- An insatiable appetite for sales; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- A year's industry experience
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
Why Join Our Team?
Our Business Travel Consultants are among the highest earners in the industry.
With uncapped sales earning potential, our top performers earn over £100,000 per year.
However, the proven OTE in year one will be £27,000.
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisers
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years, as well as 'Great Place to Work®' UK Best Workplace for 6 years.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton