Community Care Workers - Salaried posts - £17,680
Community Care Workers - North Hertfordshire
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Medical, Nursing and Health Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client offers care and support to help people who have chosen to continue living at home safely and comfortably and people who have been discharged from hospital and need convalescence support in the North Hertfordshire area.
They are currently recruiting for Carers in the following areas: Stevenage, Letchworth, Hitchin and Baldock.
The role is is a contracted role of 40 hours per week which breaks down as 36 hours of contact care and 4 hours travelling per week.
The hourly rate of £8.50 means this role pays £17,680 per annum.
There is also a enhanced rate of £18 for Bank Holidays.
There are full and part-time posts available.
There is also the option of working on a '0' hours contract if your prefer.
For this role candidates must be a driver with their own vehicle.
To apply please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336 for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Reading
- Occupational Health Technician - Portsmouth
- Occupational Health Technician - Brighton
- Occupational Health Technician - Maidstone / Tonbridge
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Bristol
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Portsmouth
- Physiotherapist - Swansea
- Physiotherapist - Nottingham
- Physiotherapist - Peterborough
- Physiotherapist - Carmarthen
- Physiotherapist - Pontllanfraith
- Homecare Workers - Ladywood, Birmingham
- Homecare Workers - Bourneville
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Cardiff
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Swansea
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Nottingham
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Peterborough
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Carmarthen
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Pontllanfraith