Travel Consultant - Oxford
Multi-award winning Flight Centre is seeking full-time Travel Consultants with the drive to succeed in sales, and a strong passion for travel to join our Oxford team.
About the Travel Consultant Position
We're looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready for a career in travel (and not just a job).
- Sell amazing travel experiences to your customers
- Earn generous uncapped bonuses - first year OTE £25,000 (£20,000 basic)
- Successfully build a portfolio of customers
- Receive four-weeks of training at our Head Office in London
- Progress your career (1 in 5 travel consultants become a team leader within two years)
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care.
Specifically, to succeed as a Travel Consultant you will need:
- Sales experience; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- To have travelled to at least two continents outside of Europe
- Enthusiasm and the ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- Ideally, to be educated to degree level or equivalent
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years, as well as 'Great Place to Work® Best Workplaces' for 6 years running.
To apply, please click the apply button.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Business Development Manager - Birmingham
- Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Travel Consultant - Horsham
- Business Travel Consultant - Hammersmith
- Travel Consultant - Oxford Street
- Travel Consultant - Sutton