Travel Consultant - West London - High Street Kensington
Multi-award winning travel company, Flight Centre, has an exceptional opportunity for a travel consultant or sales professional to join us.
This full-time role is based in Kensington.
The successful travel consultant will gain unlimited earning potential, award-winning benefits, comprehensive training and clear career progression.
The core purpose of this travel consultant role will be to sell amazing travel experiences to your customers.
From adventures in India to city breaks to New York, ultimately providing outstanding customer service while you manage every aspect of their trip.
Travel Consultant Benefits:
Flight Centre has been awarded a place in the 'Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' for the 12th year as well as 'Great Place to Work®' - Best Workplace for 6 years.
By joining a multi-award winning company, you will gain three weeks of training to sharpen your sales skills and plump up your travel product knowledge.
Additional benefits include:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisers
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
Travel consultants will receive a base salary of £20,000, plus an excellent uncapped earning potential structure (first year average OTE £25,000). Our top travel consultants are some of the highest earners in the industry - our highest performing travel consultants earned in excess of £100K last year - do you have what it takes to be one of them?
Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- Passion for travel, with first-hand experience of travelling outside of Europe
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues
- Drive to provide fantastic customer service
If you have global ambition and top-notch sales skills, apply now.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton