Corporate Marketing Executive - New Malden, Greater London
A unique and exciting position has arisen at multi-award-winning Flight Centre Travel Group for aCorporate Marketing Executive in our head office in New Malden (zone 4). Specifically, within this position, you'll be working across two of our core travel brands: Corporate Traveller and FCM Travel Solutions as well as the newest addition to our brands, Stage and Screen.
This role will see you supporting the Brand Marketing Manager, you'll be an integral part of implementing strategies to drive both customer acquisition and retention.
This will include:
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including flyers, advertising and merchandise
- Managing and increasing memberships to the Corporate Loyalty Programme and running promotions through the scheme to drive preferred sales
- Coordinating local store marketing initiatives while ensuring a strong ROI and supporting the sales teams by producing collateral
- Producing client e-newsletters and improving the open and click-through rate
- Managing co-op activity with preferred suppliers
- Becoming the main contact for all local and regional initiatives for the corporate brands
- Playing a leading role in the organisation and delivery of trade and client events
- Analysing campaigns and reporting effectively to ensure an impressive ROI
What We're Looking For?
This is an extremely varied role and involves working closely multiple internal departments as well as external organisations.
You will therefore need to be a strong communicator with the ability to build a rapport with anyone who comes your way.
In addition, you'll be willing to step up and take responsibility for specific projects, using your initiative and organisational prowess to drive a successful outcome.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a results-driven environment, have a talent for writing, be tenacious and ready to draw upon their creative side whenever there's opportunity for originality.
What's more, you'll have the ability to adapt to a fast-moving environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring your attention to detail never falters.
This rewarding role will be perfect for a positive and hard-working marketer who wishes to be part of the growth journey of three of the most exciting brands in Flight Centre.
Why not apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new exciting role within the marketing department and make it your own.
You'll be working alongside our experienced Corporate Brand Marketing Manager and therefore this is an exceptional opportunity to be mentored on a one-to-one basis.
For this Corporate Marketing Executive role, we offer a competitive salary and incentivised bonuses, whereby you will be rewarded each month based on targets that you meet and exceed.
On top of this, you'll gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast Track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more...
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work® Institute AND The Sunday Times).
If you want to join us in our success, apply now.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton