Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Staff Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD) - Neurological Care
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and offers bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses for a state-of-the-art 70-bedded care facility that opened in Stoke-on-Trent in September 2015 and caters for adults aged 18+ with neurological conditions and challenging behaviours.
Interviews for these exciting new roles will be ongoing over the next 12 months as the centre fills up with residents.
The centre itself is purpose-built, bright and welcoming and promotes positivity to patients and staff by being tastefully decorated with a modern twist.
The comprehensive multi-disciplinary team together with high nurse-to-resident ratios will ensure the highest level of support to residents.
The care centre offers the following services:
-Long-term care for progressive neurological conditions
We are looking for dedicated and ambitious RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs to work with people with brain injuries and challenging behaviours.
There are excellent opportunities for career progression and professional development for nurses who are looking to develop their skills in a fast-paced and highly clinical setting.
The hourly pay rate is £14ph.
(We will consider newly-qualified Nurses for preceptorships)
Bank holidays: all 8 bank holidays are paid at an enhanced rate of an extra £5 per hour
Additional overtime hours available: at +£5 per hour (so a total of +£10ph for bank holidays)
Hours: 38.5 hours per week (we may consider part-time)
,Free on-site car parking
To apply please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Carers - various locations in Birmingham
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Manchester
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Reading
- Occupational Health Technician - Portsmouth
- Occupational Health Technician - Brighton
- Occupational Health Technician - Maidstone / Tonbridge
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Bristol
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Portsmouth
- Physiotherapist - Swansea
- Physiotherapist - Nottingham
- Physiotherapist - Peterborough
- Physiotherapist - Carmarthen
- Physiotherapist - Pontllanfraith
- Homecare Workers - Ladywood, Birmingham
- Homecare Workers - Bourneville
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Cardiff
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Swansea
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Nottingham
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Peterborough