Business Travel Consultant - Crawley
- Join a company featured in The Sunday Times 'Top 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years
- Work for a 'Great Place to Work®' UK Best Workplace 2016 (six years running)
- Award-winning benefits including fitness consultations, financial advice and on-site massage
- Exceptional training, global career opportunities, travel incentives and fantastic social events
Corporate Traveller is a rapidly-growing company that specialises in business travel.
Whether our clients need to fly to New York on business or spend a week in Hong Kong for a conference, our team of travel experts make it happen.
Why Join Corporate Traveller?
Corporate Traveller's company culture simply radiates energy.
We're exceptionally proud of our service and it shows.
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years.
Drawing upon unsurpassable communication skills and a love of all things travel, our Business Travel Consultants build and manage a portfolio of corporate clients, each with a spend of between £50,000 and £2M.
This client portfolio essentially becomes your personal (and profitable) business.
From booking flights and accommodation to arranging visas and travel insurance, you will ensure your clients' travel plans run without a hitch.
Interested? Click on the apply button.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton