Graduate C++ Developer / C++ Engineer
Graduate C++ developers are needed to join a great and passionate team in Liverpool head office.
As a junior C++ engineer you will be working on a variety of projects and continuously learning in a beautiful open plan office right in central Liverpool.
If you have a degree in Computer Science / Mathematics or Gaming (or any degree where you would have programmed in C++) then this opportunity is for you.
You will either have graduated in 2016 or 2015 and since then gained some experience working with C++
The ideal candidate will be living in Liverpool / have attended univeristy in Liverpool or have family/friends living there.
Your C++ skills will be challanged and explored, growing you into a Software Developer.
This is your chance to bring your passion for technology and programming (C++) to life.
Apply immeidately for direct consideration.
- Start: 10/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£25000 to Â£30000 Per: annum Benefits: holiday, training, b
- Location: Liverpool,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Oho Group
- Contact: Xenye Pretorius
- Tel: 02036678545
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 53729XP
- Posted: 2016-09-10 11:56:08 -
- View all Jobs from Oho Group
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Scrum Master
- BI/SQL Developer – Business Intelligence Developer
- C# .NET Web Developer - C#, Web, ASP.NET MVC, PHP
- Quant Analyst – Hedge fund – London - >£100k
- .NET Developer - Disruptive Healthcare Technology
- QA Test Lead -Automation /Software Tester
- Head of Development - Contract
- Product Manager
- Java/J2EE Graduate Software Developer/Music Ind
- Software Development Manager - Contract
- Java/ Senior Software Developer-Dotcom/eCommerce
- Python Software Developer– Hedge Fund – London
- Erlang/Python Software Developer – London
- Java/J2EE Financial Software Developer – Finance
- SQL Server Developer
- Quant Analyst - London
- Java Developers - London/Hertfordshire
- Grad/Junior Developer (Java, Python, C# or C++)
- Grad/Junior Programmers (Java, Python, C# or C++)
- Data Scientist – Machine learning