Flights Travel Coordinator
My client has an opening to join this established and successful organisation offering the chance to work on a successful project.
This company works closely with major sporting organisations and you will be proud to work in this environment.
The role is for a Flights Coordinator and you will be expected to have a knowledge of booking a wide variety of flights.
This is an excellent opportunity and to learn more please read on…
, Provide quotes and confirm bookings on a range of travel services
, Make bookings for a range of other travel services using the Galileo system
, Liaising with internal departments and suppliers
, Solving requests and queries for potential and confirmed bookings
, Co-ordinate travel products, focusing on contracts and allocations
, Adhering to terms and conditions and payment terms of each supplier
, Process multiple fare constructions on both individual and group bookings
, Co-ordinating incoming travel enquires and bookings
, Provide information to members of the Management Team as required
, Co-ordinating staff travel requirements
, Travel overseas as part of the role
, Experience of booking a wide variety of flights through GDS
, A solid background within the travel industry
, Passion for travel and sporting events
, Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft packages
, High level of customer service skills and communication
, Able to organise and prioritise efficiently
, Great multi-tasking skills
, Strong written and numerical skills
, Deriving licence and valid passport
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary in the region of £20,000-22,000p/a with excellent company benefits and overseas travel.
Although this is initially advertised as a contract until July 2017 it is highly probable that this role will go permanent due to the ongoing events that the company covers.
If you are interested in this great role then please send you up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY.
For more information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 450 9776.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Senior Business Travel Consultant Staffordshire
- Retail Assistant Manager
- Luxury Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | Shepperton
- Junior Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
- EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR | SPANISH & PORTUGUESE SPEAKER
- Group Reservations Consultant - London City
- ACCOUNT MANAGER \ BUSINESS TRAVEL
- Distribution Manager
- Business Travel Conultants - Homeworkers
- VIP Business Travel Consultant - London
- Social Media & content Editor (Luxury Hotels Platform)
- Hotel Contractor - Europe
- Senior Business Travel Consultant - Home Based
- Latin America / Polar Region Travel Specialist
- Retail Travel Consultant - Gloucestershire
- Part-time Travel Consultant
- French-speaking Incoming FIT Manager