The Account Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of a fast paced cleaning contract covering circa 40 sites across a multiple sector’s.
Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
Leading by example and setting high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically with a focus on superior quality.
You will also need to ensure optimum productivity levels are achieved at all times.
Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities
Undertake performance management reviews and action any training or development required
Conduct recruitment interviews to ensure management vacancies are filled with suitable staff
Set and manage operational procedures and processes and continuously review them to ensure best practice.
Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted
Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts - preferably over 20/25 sites
MUST have cleaning experience
Motivate, manage and lead all staff
Comfortable with managing a diverse team across a portfolio of sites
P&L astute and able to read budget sheets and forecasting
Very well organized, strategic thinker and analytical skill
Desirable – a recognised Health and Safety qualification such as IOSH, BICCS trainer is highly desirable.
Full UK Driving licence.
APPLY - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector.
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Deputy Manager - Wonderful pub - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - Â£24k basic + Â£4k tronc
- General Manager - Wonderful pub - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - Â£38k basic + bonus + Â£3k tronc
- Area Manager for Exciting, Casual Dining Group- North of England - Must come from a branded restaura
- Operations Manager - Established Restaurant Group!!!!
- Assistant Manager - Young, Cult, Growing Brand - Bournemouth - Â£22 basic + tronc + bonus
- Trainee Assistant Manager - Young, Cult, Growing Brand - Bristol - Â£18-19 basic + tronc + bonus
- General Manager - Stunning Restaurant Brand - Bournemouth - up to Â£32k basic + Bonus
- General Manager - Cool Shoreditch Venue- London - Â£30-35k + Bonus
- Group Events and Reservations Manager - London - up to Â£32k basic + Â£7k tronc + Bonus - Primarily Mo
- Deputy Manager needed for Globally Inspired Concept - Heathrow - Â£25-28k basic + Bonus
- General Manager - Retail/ QSR Concept - Victoria - Â£32k basic + bonus
- General Manager - Branded Restaurant - Midlands - Â£35k + great bonus potential
- General Manager Fantastic branded restaurant- Leeds
- Business Development Director - Healthcare Soft Services - Home Based / Field - Â£75,000 - Â£90,000 pl
- Events Sales & Marketing Manager - Prestigious College Venue - Â£40-Â£45,000 - Westminster
- Chef Manager - Education Contract Catering - Â£23,000 - North London - Term Time Only
- Senior Business Development Manager - Integrated Service Provider - North England - Â£55,000 plus
- Senior Business Development Manager - Integrated Service Provider - North England - Â£55-Â£70,000
- Area Manager - Education & B&I Contract Catering - East Anglia - Up to Â£50k plus PRB
- Area Managers, Operations Managers, Catering Managers and Chef Managers!