Salary: Competitive and dependent on skills and experience
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week, 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
The Company and the Role:
Our client was founded in 1939 and is a market leader in Library and Education Resources, combining 11 brands together.
Using their extensive experience, they work efficiently with a wide range of professionals around the world to offer their customers the highest quality products and services, selling directly to establishments through a combination of mail order catalogues and web sites.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join their Customer Services department, to be responsible for quoting, tendering and generating growth opportunities through outbound call campaigns in a multi-channel environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Accurately process and verify quotes from customers using CRM and customer requests within agreed timescales.
* Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for quote changes, including the maintenance of order / customer information files and communicating these changes to the appropriate stakeholders across the business.
* Identify and develop opportunities for tendering for new business across the marketplace, utilising portals and requests directly from customers.
* Manage all the follow up that is generated from quotes, tendering and catalogue requests.
* Identify and manage up-sell and cross-sell opportunities working in conjunction with the Customer Services team.
* Participate in outbound call campaigns to generate growth opportunities in conjunction with marketing related activities.
* Achieve set KPIs.
* Ensure all communications are recorded on the CRM.
* Continually develop knowledge of the Company's product offering.
* Ensure and provide quality of service to both internal and external customers.
* Recommend changes to existing processes and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the Sales.
Qualifications and Experience:
* To have a minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Maths and English
* 6 months or more sales experience in a multi-channel environment
* Proficient in CRM systems (ideally SAPB1)
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
* Proactive approach to sales, including outbound call planning skills
* Objections, closing and negotiation skills
* Persuasive selling skills
* Resilience and ability to cope with rejection
* Professional and courteous
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent organisational skills
* Team player
* Able to prioritise under pressure
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 15000-20000 Per Annum Competitive
- Location: EN11 0NT
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited
- Contact: Sheena Harris
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HRS-74-16
- Posted: 2016-09-10 16:07:39 -
- View all Jobs from HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited
More Jobs from HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited
- Office Co-ordinator
- Board Secretary
- Sales Executive
- Order Fulfilment and Customer Services Assistant
- Business Development Executive
- Customer Service Administrator
- HSEQ Manager
- German Speaking Customer Service Executive
- Client Services Specialist (Account Manager)
- HR Administrator
- HR Consultant(s)
- Customer Services Administrator
- Temporary Customer Service Assistant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Global Education Executive Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- International Business Development Manager (Europe, Middle East and South East Asia)
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Quantity Surveyor
- Finance Analyst