Associate Product Manager - Leading Orthopaedics
Group Associate Product Manager - Market Leading Orthopaedics
Do you want to join a market leader and market their products? Are you beginning your career in medical sales or marketing and want to step into a highly regarded leading company?
My client offers you the chance to expand your career journey marketing their leading orthopaedic devices.
You will be joining a world leading company who are constantly innovating upon their already successful product range to create some of the best orthopaedic products in the world.
It's a great opportunity to expand your experience and create new opportunities for career development.
As a result of gaining experience within the company you will have the chance to progress into more senior marketing positions.
The company are constantly creating new positions due to their growth and demand for talented people to fill more senior positions.
If you are looking for the chance to advance your career and feel you have the ability to manage leading products, this could be the dream role for you.
The role is based in the Swindon area, so you will ideally be located in the area.
Interviews have already begun so don't delay an application!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous sales/marketing experience with Orthopaedic devices
- Be located in the Swindon area
Manage a portfolio of leading products and advance your career, contact Dan Kulatunga by phone +41 43 508 0816, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not right for you feel free to contact me.
I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you.
I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
My aim is to listen and understand your motivations and help align them with the right company for you.
If you want to see all the roles I am working with you can connect with me on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielkulatunga
Nonstop Medical Devices are industry specialists in the field of medical devices.
We work with some of the leading companies in the industry as well as a large number innovative small/medium sized companies.
We aim to build and maintain strong relations with our candidates and clients, so that the people we work with have a professional and informative service.
As we focus purely on the medical devices industry we have greater market knowledge and understanding of the current conditions of the market so you get a more informed service.
You can find all our current jobs at http://www.nonstop-devices.com/
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!