Regulatory Affairs and R&D Director - Belgium
My client is a major competitive force within the Biocides industry that formulates a wide variety of products for both industrials and amateur use.
As a result of continue product portfolio expansions, they are looking for a Regulatory Affairs and Research & Development Director to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company where you will play a pivotal role in the development and registration of new Biocide and Plant Protection products where you will have a really chance to leave your mark on the company.
This is a highly dynamic yet demanding role where you will be working with the Marketing team to understand the new product requirements of key demographics to increase market share.
From here you will manage the process of product conception to development and registration of biocide and PPPs to ensure the correct product reaches the market when needed.
To achieve this, you will be holding one of the most senior positions within the company where you will be managing an international team of 10 dedicated professionals across Europe making you a key decision maker and reporting directly to the CEO.
- A scientific education in a relevant field
- Extensive management experience within a R&D function
- In depth technical understanding of Biocides and Pesticides
- Experience in coordinating the registration of new products
- Ability to communicate and allocate workflows to different teams
- Matrix management experience
- A professional proficiency within English
If you are looking to take the next step in you career into a Director role, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on +32 240 34 980 to find out more
I am one the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France and Belgium within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / BPR / Agrochemical / Fertilizer / Fertilisers / Matières Fertilisantes / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologue / Phytosanitary / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC / 2003/2003 / Biostimulants / Research and Development / R&D
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager - Growing Company - Sweden
- EHS Coordinator - Pharmaceuticals - Stockholm
- Hamburg/Hannover Regulatory Affairs CMC Global
- Year 1 Teacher Vacancy – Have Fun at Work!
- Bolzano-BusinessUnit Manager MedicalNutrition
- Start Before Xmas - Court Team Social Workers Needed
- Assessment Team - Start Before XMas - Overseas
- Clinical Specialist-Great International Role
- Maths Teacher - 20% PPA
- Senior PV Officer - URGENT MATERNITY COVER
- HR Manager-multinazionale farmaceutica-fantastica opportunità
- Administrative Co-ordinator- Life Sciences- London
- Technical Specialist: Life-Sciences
- Medical Advisor, Drug Safety – FINLAND
- Quality Assurance Officer - LIEGE
- Specialista vendite-Veterinaria-Piemonte- contratto permanente-
- Sale Specialist-Liguria-Fantastica Opportunità -Multinazionale
- Formulations Chemist, Leading AgroChemicals Company, Köln
- Surgical Sales Specialist – Sell on Quality
- Systems leader – Long term contract – DV