Regulatory Affairs and R&D Director - Belgium
My client is a major competitive force within the Biocides industry that formulates a wide variety of products for both industrials and amateur use.
As a result of continue product portfolio expansions, they are looking for a Regulatory Affairs and Research & Development Director to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company where you will play a pivotal role in the development and registration of new Biocide and Plant Protection products where you will have a really chance to leave your mark on the company.
This is a highly dynamic yet demanding role where you will be working with the Marketing team to understand the new product requirements of key demographics to increase market share.
From here you will manage the process of product conception to development and registration of biocide and PPPs to ensure the correct product reaches the market when needed.
To achieve this, you will be holding one of the most senior positions within the company where you will be managing an international team of 10 dedicated professionals across Europe making you a key decision maker and reporting directly to the CEO.
- A scientific education in a relevant field
- Extensive management experience within a R&D function
- In depth technical understanding of Biocides and Pesticides
- Experience in coordinating the registration of new products
- Ability to communicate and allocate workflows to different teams
- Matrix management experience
- A professional proficiency within English
If you are looking to take the next step in you career into a Director role, please send you CV to email@example.com or feel free to call me on +32 240 34 980 to find out more
I am one the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France and Belgium within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / BPR / Agrochemical / Fertilizer / Fertilisers / Matières Fertilisantes / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologue / Phytosanitary / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC / 2003/2003 / Biostimulants / Research and Development / R&D
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Primary Teachers Wanted! Flexible start dates.
- RE/ Philosophy Teacher- Independent School!
- Year 1 Teacher- Secure a new job for the new year!
- Automoitve BI Consultant - Geschätzt OEM
- KS2 and ICT specialist required for Community Primary School
- Science Teacher (Chem specialist). January Start!
- Fantastic Independent School seeking AMI Qualified Specialist
- NO EXPERIENCE-Civil Engineer/BIGGEST CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Commerciaux dans les caoutchoucs!
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany