Toxicologists - Minimal Experience Required - Hampshire
Are you an experience Toxicology Risk Assessor? Are you looking for an international company that can offer you exceptional development within a niche area? My client is the 3rd biggest company in the world within its specific product category and has a strong a significant performer within the FMCG sector for over 100 years.
As a result of continued growth with an innovative new product portfolio, they are now looking to bring on 9 Risk Assessors on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a first experience as a Toxicology Risk Assessor from any industry including cosmetics, chemical, food and pharmaceutical to work alongside dedicated professionals an elevate your existing skillsets to new levels.
They understand that the specific skillset they require are not available on the market so are bringing people onboard and investing heavily within the professional development allowing you to become and industry expert within a very short period of time.
- A scientific background within Toxicology
- Experienced within Risk Assessments within any sector (Chemical, Cosmetics, Tobacco, Food, or pharmaceutical)
- Desire to improve human health and increase product safety
- A professional proficiency in English
If you are looking to develop a niche skillset with a major player, don't hesitate to send your CV in an MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on +44 (0) 207 940 2105 to find out more
Regulatory / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Tobacco / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Human Health / Risk Assessment / Product Steward
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Production Manager - Technical Sales - Animal Nutrition
- TRAINING Formativo Informatore Scientifico PISA
- CRA II – Complex Trials - Prague
- Entra a far parte della famiglia digitale da Business Developer
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- EHS Manager, West Mid COMAH £50KCirca
- Driver- Leicester- £20-23K
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- EHS Administrator,, Long term development
- Support Worker – Hemel Hempstead – Progression
- Support Worker – Benfleet – Progression
- Brand manager – Stockholm – kontrakt/ASAP
- Commercial Manager - Manage all Business Projects
- Technical sales in Flavours/Ingredients industry? Contact me !
- Senior Key Account Manager - No.1 Company - Food
- Senior Key Account Executive - Food & Beverage
- Key Account Executive - Food Tech - Growing Company
- Production Planner - Growing Pharmaceutical Company
- Technical Sales Representative - Animal Nutrition