Equip. Qualification / Process Validation - Swiss Packaging
Equipment Qualification / Process Validation - Swiss MedTech & Packaging
A global compliance project is needing validation engineers, quality engineers, and packing engineers to be based in the German speaking aea of Switzerland, start date flexible.
Positions are permanent although freelancers may be required at a later day.
Day to day tasks will include the development and standardization of packaging design and process solutions, set up and carry out design verification ensuring it's compliance to internal and external standards, coordinating and cooperating with European and US global packaging teams.
You will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for packaging design and development related activities for CAPAs, Complaints, Risk- and Change Management, Internal and Supplier Audits and Post Market Surveillance amongst others.
Both senior as well as more junior professionals are needed, but experience working in a tightly regulated environment is essential with a strong preference for medical devices experience, and ensuring compliance to ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, and 21 CFR 11.
Interviews will be organised at short notice, so don't hesitate to apply now.
For more information on this vacancy, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0041 43 50 80 816, and email him at email@example.com ahead of a confidential discussion of this opportunity.
For industry news generally, and new opportunities in QA within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics sectors, please also join my Linked group ch.linkedin.com/in/qaswitzerland/en
KEY WORDS: Quality Assurance, QA, Compliance, Auditor, Validation, Validation, Medical Devices, Switzerland, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 14971, GMP, CAPA, Supplier Quality, Corrective action, preventative action, Production, Manufacturing, Medical Device jobs, nonstop recruitment
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!