Qualified Social Worker - Frontline Children Services - Berkshire
Qualified Social Worker – Frontline Children Services – Berkshire
Sheldon Phillips work with Qualified Social Workers across the UK and we want to change the way we recruit good people. Our job adverts pull no punches and tell you exactly what you need to know - BEFORE you apply. We currently require a Qualified Social Worker to join an Children with Disabilities Team in Berkshire.
Locum work pays very good money, but you must be fully prepared for very busy working environments. This Local Authority is looking for excellent staff to make sure that supervision and case loads improve over time.
This Local Authority in Berkshire will provide a high hourly rate but you must be prepared for:
• Busy and heavy work loads
• Sometimes having to work unsociable hours
• Sporadic supervision due to low staffing numbers
• An experienced Line Manager to help and support you as much as they are able
For this post in Berkshire you will need to be registered with the HCPC, hold a Social Work Qualification and have a minimum of 12 months post qualifying experience in a similar role. The local authority is improving greatly, so over the length of your contract you will see a reduction in case loads and an increase in supervision.
You will be part of a small team in Berkshire working to ensure that the needs of children and their families are met. This will sometimes mean that you may accrue hours over and above your contract, however you will be able to use those hours as TOIL.
In return you will receive:
• An Hourly rate up to £39 which reflects the busy work load
• A range of payment options including LTD Company and Umbrella
• A dedicated Recruitment Specialist to offer expert career advice and support you
• Access to FREE CPD Training for your HCPC Registration
If you are interested in this post for a Qualified Social Worker in Berkshire, please contact Dominic on 01635 226350.
Currently we are working on a large number of vacancies in multiple UK locations, some of which are not advertised online. For an informal discussion regarding your job search, call the team at Sheldon Phillips.
Remember, if you are on your lunch break and don't have time to apply here, Sheldon Phillips would welcome your application online too!
• Like us on Facebook
• Tweet us @Sheld_Phillips
• Connect with us on Linkedin
More Jobs from Sheldon Phillips Ltd
- Assistant Team Manager - Referral & Assessment - South East London
- Practice Manager - Referral & Assessment - East London
- Qualified Social Worker - MASH - South London
- Qualified Advanced Practitioner - MASH - South London
- Service Manager - Child Protection & IRO - Berkshire
- Qualified Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - North West London
- Qualified Social Worker - Mental Health - Surrey
- Qualified Senior Social Worker - Adoption Team - Berkshire - Part Time
- Qualified Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - South London
- Deputy Team Manager - Rehab & Reablement - North West London
- Qualified Senior Social Worker/AMHP - Care Management - North London
- Qualified Social Worker - Older People/Physical Disabilities - North London
- Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - North London
- Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Team - Berkshire
- Qualified Social Worker - MASH - North West London
- Qualified Senior Practitioner/AMHP - Mental Health - Berkshire
- Team Manager - Looked After Children/Leaving Care - South East London
- Qualified Senior Practitioner - Child In Need - South East London
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - South West London
- Qualified Social Worker - Under 12's Child Protection - Berkshire