Business Development Manager
This RTO has centres Australia wide and offers hundreds of business to business learning solutions to a variety of organisations.
They are an organisation that is truly people-centred, and is perfect for an individual seeking both personal and career development.
- Generating new business opportunities
- Generating sales and reaching sales targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing contacts
- Sydney CBD location, close to a train station
- Hours at 8:30 - 5:30pm
What's in it for you?
To be successful in this role, you will be driven and hard-working, ideally from a fast-paced retail or hospitality background.
No sales experience is needed, but an attitude that is oriented towards taking satisfaction from hitting targets and completing goals is a must.
From day one, you will be rewarded with a culture that is diverse, intelligent, and fun - not to mention the uncapped commission structure.
If you're not sure of where you want your career to head but this opportunity sounds like a perfect fit, then APPLY NOW
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK914222A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Pricing Administrator