Band 6 level - Physiotherapist (MSK)
MSK Physiotherapist - Hemel Hempstead
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Medical, Nursing and Healthcare sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is opening a new state-of-the-art clinic that aims to redefine private healthcare with leading-edge diagnostics, treatments and outpatient services on demand.
From the first point of contact through consultation, diagnosis, treatment and beyond, patient well-being will be central to everything they do.
Situated in Hemel Hempstead with on-site parking and easy access to the M1 and M25, this is a unique opportunity to join a brand new and innovative service offering outstanding standards of care to patients.
As a key member of the physiotherapy team, the MSK Physiotherapist, in conjunction with others, is responsible for the delivery of a patient centric, first class service.
This role requires outstanding customer service and patient relationship skills.
The successful candidate will be a confident, articulate practitioner, who strives to deliver excellence in all areas, who has excellent clinical and patient relationship skills.
The role will involve MSK assessment and treatment, and implementation of specialist physiotherapy services such as, shockwave therapy, diagnostic ultrasound and lazer treatments.
The successful candidate will:
- have a proven track record in a quality outpatient MSK private physiotherapy setting
- be a confident clinician
- BSC (hons) physiotherapy or equivalent
- the ability to undertake a wide range of services
- proven track record of extensive CPD and relevant courses
The rate of pay is from £29,000 - £35,000 depending on your background and experience.
The role is full-time (37.5 hours per week).
We may consider someone looking for part-time hours.
To apply for this role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Norwich
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Stockton Thornaby
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Thornaby
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Physiotherapist