Network Support Analyst - Coventry
Network Support Analyst - Coventry
Package: £35,000 to £40,000 + On Call Allowance + Benefits
Skills: Cisco, Support, LAN, WAN, Switches, Load Balancers, Routers, Firewalls
A leading provider of IT Solutions requires a Network Support Analyst to work as part of their customer facing support team working with multiple customers on a daily basis.
This will be a combination of BAU and project based work in a fast paced environment.
Provide excellent service delivery to internal and external customers through high system availability & data security success.
Provide access control for all specified production environments.
Includes all forms of physical access, and remote access to production systems.
Identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures in IT Delivery including retraining and improving documentation.
Provide Networking Administration, Support and Solutions Design
Provide Support for IT Projects and IT Work-streams
Lead technical workshops to scope IT and Business / Operational Projects
Support the execution of System User & Integration Testing in all System enhancements and changes
Support the full end to end change management process for all IT Changes
Continually challenge Business as Usual activities to ensure delivery of Continuous Improvement
Customer facing : expert and professional presentations, technical and non-technical documentation
Ensure the suitability for purpose and appearance of all production environments.
This includes designated computer rooms at PCMS House and remote locations.
Ensure full documentation is available to support all Networking environments
Support the development and implementation of technical road maps
Strong technical exposure in all major IT Networking infrastructure and systems (Firewalls, Load Balancers, Switches, Routers)
Strong technical exposure in all Networking Topologies & Principles (including VLAN's, VPN's, MPLS, DSL, Fibre, VoIP)
Technical experience in Telephony Switches
Ability to support the development of technical road maps to support business strategy
Experience in full problem management life-cycle
Experienced in Business Process Design and Mapping
Aid the development of technical road maps to support business strategy
Experienced in managing and prioritising workloads, projects, issues and risks
Effective Problem Solver
Risk & Issue Management
Understanding of IT Best Practices & Security Principles
Experience of SLA environments
Effective communicational skills
Key words: Cisco, Support, Networking, LAN, WAN, Load Balancers, Routers, Firewalls
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000-40000 Per Annum
- Location: Coventry
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Christine
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CE/D/032580
- Posted: 2016-09-11 13:09:30 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Field Sales Executive Fibre Optic Connectors - UK & Ireland
- IT Support Engineer (On Site) - Schools , Lambeth
- Network Operations Engineer, Cisco - Dorking/Surrey
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Field Service Engineer - London, Cambridge or SE
- Pest Control Expert - Coulsdon, Surrey
- Sales consultant - Shepherds Bush office
- Quantity Surveyor - Staffordshire
- iOS App Developer - Studley, Warwickshire
- Trainer / Implementation Consultant - Domiciliary Care Software Implementation - Home based with UK
- Full Stack Developer - Woking
- Tester (Software) Analyst - Bristol
- 2 x Pensions Systems Consultants (Pensions Management Systems) - Home based (North)
- VB.Net Developer - West Midlands + home-based
- Senior C#.Net, Restful Services, API Developer - Hammersmith, London
- Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer - Woking
- UK VSTS Manager - Home based with UK travel
- Senior .Net Developer - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Head chef - North West Scotland
- PCV Driver - Maidenhead