Registered Manager - NW London - Troubleshoot!
Registered Manager - North West London - Troubleshoot!
A new post has become vacant for a Registered Manager in a Learning Disabilities and Mental Health service based in North West London.
This is the perfect opportunity that will offer you a Challenge as the services require Troubleshooting allowing you to apply your knowledge and experience to help further improve the service, so you can enhance your career portfolio and improve your employability in the future.
This is combined with on going training so you can learn and develop new skills for the future that will be nationally recognised on your CV by most care employers.
You will have a minimum of 2 years care management experience and the Level 5 of equivalent.
For more information please contact Prakash Mistry on 0207 940 2100 or send me an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris
- Business Integrator/Project Manager - Norge
- Sales Representative, Industrial & Automotive Coatings, Munich
- Head of Regulatory Affairs - Build your own team
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!