Registered Manager - NW London - Troubleshoot!
Registered Manager - North West London - Troubleshoot!
A new post has become vacant for a Registered Manager in a Learning Disabilities and Mental Health service based in North West London.
This is the perfect opportunity that will offer you a Challenge as the services require Troubleshooting allowing you to apply your knowledge and experience to help further improve the service, so you can enhance your career portfolio and improve your employability in the future.
This is combined with on going training so you can learn and develop new skills for the future that will be nationally recognised on your CV by most care employers.
You will have a minimum of 2 years care management experience and the Level 5 of equivalent.
For more information please contact Prakash Mistry on 0207 940 2100 or send me an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team
- Physician - Fast Development - London
- Acoustic Consultant: Constructing your Career