Onboarding Executive / Intelligent Office Consultant
Our client is a software company that sell an award-winning web-based business management system to financial advisers.
They are looking for an Onboarding Executive/ Intelligent Office Consultant to join the implementation team based in Kingston.
This is an excellent opportunity for some one that has worked in the financial services industry, who is analytical, with good Intelligent Office/ software experience and is educated to graduate level or equivalent.
You will be facilitating and overseeing the on boarding process for new clients ensuring a smooth transition to the new system.
- Advising and supporting new clients on best practice in relation to data migration from previous software systems, to complement the Implementation team.
- Advising prospective and new clients on best practices in relation to regulatory changes and business efficiency
- Advising prospective and new clients on the set up and configuration of Intelligent Office
- To provide a project plan in-line with new client's timescales and resource for them to self-manage - providing guidance where requested.
- Act as a “light-touch” Project Manager for the Implementation
- To liaise with Sales, Implementation, Training and Account Management teams to ensure a smooth and successful onboarding/implementation experience for clients
- Escalation point for BAU clients as part of the onboarding/ implementation process
- Assisting and supporting the Implementation & Business Consultants during client Go Live support i.e.
holding daily calls and resolving issues in initial 2 week period prior to handover to account management.
- To identify and help prevent / resolve bottlenecks in the onboarding/implementation process, escalating as necessary
- To work with the Implementation Team to ensure the timely delivery of client data migration and set up/configuration on Intelligent Office
- Maintain key relations with internal teams and external clients
- Help design and implement system and process changes
- To measure and review the client onboarding experience, feedback to senior management and liaise with relevant parties to implement agreed improvements
- To transition the client to the Account Management team following implementation
The successful Onboarding Executive/ Intelligent Office Consultant must have experience of working in Financial Services, experience of working with Intelligent Office and ideally be a graduate (or equivalent).
If you meet all of the above requirements and want to join an employer of choice then please APPLY NOW!!!!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Financial JD Edwards Analyst
- Part Qualified Accountant Accounts Receivable Accountant
- Sales Executive
- Audio Typist/Secretary
- Social Media & Advocate Marketing intern - French & German
- Business Conduct Operations Assistant
- Service Administrator
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Recruitment Administrator
- Safeguarding Business Support Officer (Temp ongoing)
- Business Development Manager
- Accounts / Audit Senior
- Financial Accountant
- Spare Parts Co-Ordinator
- Contracts Administrator
- Construction Manager
- ItalianSpeaking Billing Accountant part qualified
- Customer Relations Officer/Compliance Auditor
- Head of Credit
- Senior Hardware Engineer