Document Designer Executive/ Computer Science Graduate
Our client is a software company that sell an award-winning web-based business management system to financial advisers.
They are looking for a Document Design Executive to join their Account Management (AM) team based in Kingston.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Computer Science Graduate (or equivalent) to join our client who are an employer of choice in the local area and offer good career opportunities.
The successful document design executive will be helping clients on short term issues to getting involved in projects and deep client engagement.
This should appeal to someone that wants to get into modern technologies.
The role is integral to the AM team, working with every account manager and taking the lead with the Document Designer projects
You will be supporting the Account Management team, assisting with document transformations and creating new document templates using Document Designer.
The successful document design executive will also assist the Support team with complex Document Designer queries where further investigation and troubleshooting are required.
- Working with the AM team to identify conversion projects
- Working on projects with customers - gathering requirements, implementing them and identifying possible workarounds to ensure customer success
- Extracting existing document templates (Word & Author) from Intelligent Office and other various sources
- Recreating the extracted documents in Document Designer utilising XPath expressions to meet project requirements
- Migrating templates between accounts and environments through the use of XML capabilities
The successful document design executive must have experience in previous IT programming projects and Coding skills in languages such as JAVA or C would be a distinct advantage.
You must possess excellent communication and analytical skills.
If you meet all of the above requirements and want to join an employer of choice then please APPLY NOW!!!!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Marketing coordinator
- HR Advisor
- Management Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Part - Time Bookkeeper
- Customer Services Secheduler
- Fluent French Supply Chain Analyst
- Customer Service Executive
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Italian Speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (French speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch)
- Accounts Payable Clerk - Dutch/Flemish speaker
- Accounts Payable Clerk - German speaker
- Administrative Coordinator Part time
- Communications and Marketing Graduate
- Team Administrator
- HR/Recruitment Administrator
- Brand Manager
- Junior Administrator