Regulatory Pharmacist - Natural Ingredients - Aix
My client is a fast growing company within the Cosmetics Sector whose success lies in in their innovative product range derived from natural Ingredients.
As a result of continued growth, they are looking for a Regulatory Pharmacist specialised in Cosmetics Regulations to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a varied portfolio of cosmetics products where you will be managing the raw materials and finished products regulatory process offering a very dynamic working environment where you will have a global view over all projects.
The company's growth means that they will be looking to grow each business unit which could mean you move into a managerial position in a short period of time.
The company is based in Aix-en-Provence where you will be able to take advantage of both the Mediterranean sea and the beautiful in-land landscapes offering a wide variety of activities outside of france.
- A Doctor of Pharmacy
- 3 to 8 years relevant experience in Regulator Affairs 1223/2009
- Strong project management skills
- Additional regulatory knowledge in REACh and CLP will be an advantage
- Experience within cosmetovigilance would be a bonus
- Full professional proficiency in French and English
If you want to develop a successful career as a Regulatory professional with small company that is part of a major group, please send you CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 or message me though https://ch.linkedin.com/in/bthomsonnonstop
I am one the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France within the Chemicals and associated sectors with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicologist / Ecotoxicologue / Fate / Human Health / Risk/ Pharmacien / Pharmacienne
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent
- Regulatory Affairs Consultancy Germany
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School