Teaching Opportunities from September!
Are you a qualified or newly qualified teacher?
Are you looking to work in the East/West Sussex area?
Are you interested in new and exciting teaching opportunities offering immediate and September starts?
If yes, then there are jobs for you!
I am currently working with schools in the Sussex area who are seeking to fill a number of exciting teaching vacancies for a September/January start, including:
- Core Subjects (English, Maths, Science)
- ICT / Computer Science
- Early Years / KS1 / KS2
- Range of other subjects
From short-term supply to permanent positions offering fast progression, we have something to suit you!
To apply to this post, send an up to date CV to I.Rus@NonStop-Recruitment.com or give Ionut a call on 02079402749.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex