Regional Sales Manager - Global Company
Our client, a global leader in their field are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their expanding team.
Teh principal purpose of this role is to meet regional sales revenues and budgeted growth aspirations for the Meditec fields of business across South East England.
You will manage a team of regional Product Sales Managers (PSM's) and Account Managers (AMs), within the assigned geographical area of responsibility, via field sales management.
, Manage Sales/Sales growth to budget across the entire product portfolio within the NHS and private hospital sector and high street optometric marketplace either directly within selected A-accounts or via coordinated PSM management.
, Foster a team orientated cross FoB sales business development approach to market.
, Develop customer intimacy and greater share of wallet within the selected A-accounts.
, Develop customer intimacy within non A-accounts through successful management and coaching of the PSM team.
, Coordinate and manage each PSM to work in collaboration by account to develop a coherent and coordinated approach, using both product, and relationship leverage, to gain a greater share of wallet through their solutions/bundle deal proposals.
, Maintain and use a detailed, sales region opportunity pipeline, through the utilization of CRM.
, Maintain an account development plan for each A-Account accessed and updated via CRM.
, Profile, implement strategies, and develop account development plans to ensure a greater share of wallet therefore sales growth within the selected A-accounts.
, Develop with PSM's account development plans for customers within the geographical region.
, Manage and set targets per product group/PSM for the sales region and support through coaching and information sharing.
, Develop with each PSM a targeted A-account potential list, detail and agree plans and objectives to deliver a greater share of wallet/sales revenues through account development plans.
, Contribute with the Market Development Team and the National Sales Manager a detailed sales and marketing plan (Business Group/Sales and Service Company) plan for the MED product portfolio.
A Degree in Life Sciences or a recognized equivalent is preferred.
If this is of interest to you.
Call me today on +44 2079402100 or alternatively send me your up to-date CV in word format to; email@example.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex