Senior Contaminated Land Specialists - WANTED
I am working with award winning environmental consultancies who are providing contaminated land and remediation solutions for both public and private sector clients in the UK and internationally.
I am currently seeking an intelligent and dynamic person to enhance my clients teams.
If you have a number of the following get in contact
- Phase 1 Desk Study
- Design/Management of intrusive Ground Investigations
- Phase 2 Interpretation
- Generic Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Human Health Risk Assessment
- Hazardous Properties Assessment based on EA guidance and waste soil assessment
- Remediation design
- Experience of DQRA for water, soil and gas
- Project Management - Financials (Bids, Tenders, Costing, Budget management)
- Business development
- People Management/Line Management
Depending on my client we can offer:
- The opportunity to travel across the UK/Abroad working from multiple office locations, broadening your UK based experience.
- Flexible working hours/home working
- High Profile Projects
- Local or relocation (UK Wide)
- A Step UP in your career
- A different working environment - depending on what you are looking for
If you fulfill the requirements please send your CV in word format to email@example.com or call me, Yasmina Ezzegraoui, on 0207-940-2105
I am a specialist in the Contaminated Land industry and I am currently working on roles across the UK (London, Surrey, Kent, Suffolk, Birmingham, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Manchester, Edinburgh and many more)
I currently have a requirement for Senior Consultanta and PrincipalAssociate Level Contaminated Land/Geo-Environmental consultants.
Also interested in hearing from Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Consultants.
Call me in confidence.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £30000 - £40000 per annum + £Very Competitive! UK WIDE
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Consultancy
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Fax: +442079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-11 18:42:14 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German