Procurement Officer - Chemical - Munich
Senior Strategic Procurement Professional - Wood Resins - Develop a Niche market for a leading multinational organisation.
My client, an multinational organisation are currently looking to expand their purchasing department.
This position is great for someone who has a strong background working with wood resins and is looking for a Senior position with a leading organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- All Procurement activities
- Maintaining an existing network of suppliers
- Developing new contacts and relationships
- Drive the business from a distribution perspective
- Handling all contract negotiations
Successful Candidate will have:
- Strategic Purchasing
- Buying and Sourcing of Raw Chemical Materials
- Strong background working with Resins for Wood
- Fluent in German and English
You will be rewarded with:
- Great salary package
- Join a growing company
- Career progression
This company also offer great progression opportunities within the organisation - so if you are a motivated and skilled Purchaser looking for a chance where your hard work and motivation can take you to the next step in your career, then this opportunity is for you!
So if you would like to hear more, please contact me, Kelly Reinecke of NonStop Chemicals to find out more, or alternatively to apply, please send me a WORD copy of your CV.
Kelly Reinecke - Specialist headhunter - Chemicals
Tel: +49 8921 0933 63
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Procurement/ Supply Chain/ Purchaser/ Strategic Purchaser/ Einkauf/ Germany/ FMCG/ Buyer/ Wood Resins/ Composites/ Wood/ Resins
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QP- Next Step in Your Career- Netherlands.
- Sales Exec – World Leader, Family Feel!
- Agrochemical Formulation Team Leader - Strong R&D investments
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 2nd - 4th
- QSW Locality Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Brand Manager- Neurology! Switzerland
- Carpentry Lecturer - 'Good' College - Immediate
- PMO Support - DV Cleared Defence contract - Corsham
- Y1 - Y4 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Laboratory Coordinator - Med. Devices&Pharma
- EYFS Assistant Head Teacher - Great Progression
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Like-Minded Staff - Product Manager
- Playgroup workers – Flexible hours
- International Team - Marketing Manager
- National Technical Manager / Ruminants
- Microbiology Laboratory Head BIG PHARMA
- Design Engineer - Race Cars - OEM Start up Project
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- NEW & EXCLUSIVE - Marketing