Regulatory Operations Publishing Manager Hessen, Germany
Offering a regulatory operations publisher position within a globally successful company with offices in Hessen, Germany.
The role is a junior position for someone with only around 2 years experience and could be a great opportunity to step up and join a company that will invest in your constant development and progression and allow you to quickly get promoted within the company.
- Technical preparation of regulatory source documentation, e.g.
creation of hyperlinks and bookmarks, according to applicable standards
- Dossier compilation of documentation in electronic publishing tools for
- Registration activities in Europe, US and worldwide
- Electronic submission of dossiers to competent authorities via eSubmission gateways and various portals
For more information please contact Sebastian Pal at +49 (0) 892 109 3363.
To request a call back e-mail your number and availability to email@example.com.
I look forward to receiving your application.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
We have offices across Europe and hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
- Start: asap, depending on notice per.
- Rate: €60000 - €70000 per annum + benefits and bonus
- Location: Heidelberg (69115), Germany
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 089 2109 3363
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-11 19:34:35 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!