Late phase studies PM - Growing CRO- Germany
My client is one of the fastest expanding consultancies within the pharmaceutical industry in Germany, so this would be an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to gain experience in a well-known organization.
They are currently looking for a Late phase Project Manager to be in charge of all their projects in observational research! If you think you are the right person for this position, do not hesitate to send your CV (in Word format in English) across!
As the Project Manager in Non-Interventional Studies, you will:
- be responsible for the coordination of my client's projects;
- You will be able to advise, review the strategy and the budget allocated for the projects.
- be able to work independently and in a team.
For the Project Manager position, you will:
- have previous experience in coordinating projects in Epidemiology or in NIS ;
- as well as good academic knowledge in EPIDEMIOLOGY/ PUBLIC HEALTH
- have a master's degree in Epidemiology, Public health or related areas;
- have fluency in BOTH ENGLISH AND GERMAN.
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone on or send your CV in Word format inENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Laboratory Supervisor - Italian Company in Bucharest
- Take Responsibility - Product Manager
- GMP internal auditor – 10 month FTC - Slough
- SolidEdge ST7 Mechanical Design Engineer - Government role
- Medical Affairs- Immunology! Switzerland
- International Feel - Digital Marketing Manager
- Key Account Manager – South West – New Antibiotics
- HEALTH AND SOCIAL LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- Key Account Manager – Ireland – New Antibiotics
- Brand Manager- Innovative Products! Switzerland
- AMAZING RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Animal Health - Sales Representative - Small Animals
- RAF MANAGER Global Generics Company
- Regulatory Manager – Fertilizers/Biostimulants - France
- Clinical Study Manager – Biotech – Oxford
- SCRA - International company - Spain
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Design Engineer - Race Cars - OEM Start up Project
- Business Development Manager – Finland