Epidemiology Project Manager-Growing CRO
Are you an experienced project manager in epidemiology? Are you looking for a new challenge within an European CRO? Do you want to join a team of experts where you can learn and progress? Then this might be just the right opportunity for you! My client is a constantly expanding organization, so if you are looking to add valuable experience on your CV, then this might be the opportunity for you! Do not hesitate to send your CV across now!
For the Project Manager in Epidemiology, you will:
- have previous working experience as a project manager;
- have worked within the pharmaceutical industry or academia;
- have an MSc/PhD in Epidemiology or related areas;
- speak fluent German and English.
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone or send your CV in Word format in ENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!