QC Lead - Products of Human Origin - Germany
A new lead QC vacancy has opened up in a very innovative manufacture organisation specialised in products of human origin.
The role offers the chance to work in a state of the are facility and direct analytical laboratories in QC.
The company have a very longstanding history dating back to more than 140 years ago and can offer a challenging and rewarding environment to work in, that will not only offer you daily satisfaction but will also boost your CV.
-Team leader experience in a QC position
-A lifescience degree, ideally in pharmacy or a related subject
-Experience with directing analytical laboratories
-A good level of English and ideally German
For more information please contact Sebastian Pal at +49 (0) 892 109 3363.
To request a call back e-mail your number and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to receiving your application.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable Réglementaire - Annexe Plantes
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - ASAP!
- Chef de Projets AR - Paris
- Chargé(e) d'AR - PACA!
- Passa a una casa farmaceutica (Milano) - sCRA
- Entra nel medical affair! Diventa Medical Liaison Manager
- sCRA per ruolo di Clinical Project Manager in casa farmaceutica
- studi dermatologici per Freelance CRA
- Adoption Social Worker - North Yorkshire - Added training
- Strategic Fostering Development Director - IFA - North East
- Test Engineer Automotive Italian Brand
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !