Head of Analytical Development- Proteins-SPAIN!
My client is a growing company with their HQ and manufacturing site in Spain and they are looking to expand their analytical services department, as well as their business to more European territories.
They are now looking for a professional with method development and project management skills to help them lead the division and bring new people on board! The position is based in Spain, so if you can envision yourself living and working there, then do not hesitate to send your CV across now.
Interviews are ongoing!
For the Team Leader position, you will:
- have experience in chromatography, particularly with HPLC;
- have good knowledge of other techniques, such as MS, GC, LC-MS, UV, IR;
- have experience working within a GMP environment;
- have previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in a CMO;
- have previous experience in leading/coordinating a small team;
- speak fluent English (Spanish is an advantage, but not a requirement)
Experience in broad analytical techniques, other than HPLC is highly valued.
(IR, UV etc).
! Please note that for this position NO VISAS or WORK PERMITS will be given.
Only candidates with European citizenship or with the right to work in Spain will be considered.
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone or send your CV in Word format in ENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!