Equipment Engineer, Amsterdam, GMP
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to take on an equipment engineer to be responsible or the performance of all GMP lab equipment.
Working with state of the art equipment the successful candidate will be in a position to learn new innovative techniques and expand their existing skills.
Based from a pharmaceutical hub in Amsterdam, Netherlands the Equipment Engineer will be in a great place to network and expand their professional circle.
I encourage those to apply who have:
- GMP related maintenance of lab equipment.
- Strong HPLC and Analytical Chemistry background.
- Working knowledge of Empower Software.
- A life science degree/ HND qualification.
If this position is of interest to you please feel free to contact me on 00 44 207 940 2105 (UK) OR 00 31 2070 91070 (NL) or email a copy of your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop Pharma is one of the largest and is the fastest growing specialised life science recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within the Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK and other European countries.
Equipment, validation, calibration, empower, equipment validation.
Validation engineer, equipment engineer.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CNC Programmer - Heidenhain
- Senior PV Officer - URGENT MATERNITY COVER
- Programme manager – Long term contract
- Technical Sales Coatings
- Y1 / Y3 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Science Teacher - Excellent CPD Opportunities
- KS2 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Food Technology Teacher - Lovely Community School
- CHARGÉ SERVICE CLIENT-PROGRESSION PROFESSIONELLE
- English Teacher - Lovely Community School
- Validation Consultant - Pharmaceutical Opportunity
- English Teacher - Excellent Progression
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- EYFS Teacher Vacancies, Large Academy Trust!
- EXCLUSIF - QA Software - Equipe Internationale - Groupe Leader
- Biology Teacher - Immediate January Start - Great Support
- CSV Opportunity in Switzerland -German speaking
- Clinical Trial Manager – Growing Team – Zeist
- Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD