RAF - Expanding consultancy- Germany
If you have a few yers of experience within regulatory affairs and you work with MAAs, renewals, variations, CMC or labelling, then my client might have the right opportunity for you! If you have been looking for exciting projects in your area of expertise and you don't mind travelling, then you should apply now! My client, a rapidly growing consultancy offering a variety of services globally in regulatory affairs, now have several openings! They are currently one of the biggest consultancies in their sector, so this is the chance for you to join now and grow with them!
For the Regulatory Affairs position, you will:
- have a few years of experience in Regulatory Affairs within the pharmaceutical industry (2+);
- have knowledge of at least one European local market and local regulations as guidelines, as well as those at EU level;
- be able to work independently;
- speak fluent English (any other language is considered an advantage).
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone on or send your CV in Word format in ENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable Réglementaire - Annexe Plantes
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - ASAP!
- Chef de Projets AR - Paris
- Chargé(e) d'AR - PACA!
- Passa a una casa farmaceutica (Milano) - sCRA
- Entra nel medical affair! Diventa Medical Liaison Manager
- sCRA per ruolo di Clinical Project Manager in casa farmaceutica
- studi dermatologici per Freelance CRA
- Adoption Social Worker - North Yorkshire - Added training
- Strategic Fostering Development Director - IFA - North East
- Test Engineer Automotive Italian Brand
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !