KS1/2 Class Teachers Wanted - Outstanding Posts
I am currently looking for KS1/2 Teachers at 'Good' to 'Outstanding' schools in South East London, for both immediate and January starts.
With many schools currently looking for teachers of Core subjects on both permanent and supply contracts, there are positions currently available across Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham and Croydon.
Working with a range of 'Good' to 'Outstanding' schools across the South East London area, there is a wide range of job opportunities available, giving you great autonomy in choosing your next role.
Additionally, many of the schools are Grammars and Independents, ensuring a lovely working environment to step into, helping to reduce stress on a day to day basis.
With a quick turnaround available, please apply below to instantly secure a brilliant new core subject teaching post for 2016 and beyond!
You must be a qualified or newly qualified teacher, with experience in either KS1 or KS2.
Apply now to be a part of this exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunity.
For more details contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749 or email email@example.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Technical Manager – Industrial Coatings Range
- Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals
- Head of RA leading UK wide projects
- In-Plant Technician - Market Leading Inks
- Acoustic Manager: Niche Role w/ Building Acoustics
- Social Worker-LAC-£35 per hour
- Senior Account Director - Patient Support Programs
- Social Worker-Children-Interview Immediately
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Work with Orthopaedic products as a Packaging Engineer– 75K+ CH
- Year 1 Teacher - Try Before Committing