Service Care Solutions are Looking for a Transport Driver for the NHS in North Yorkshire.
The hours of Work are 09:30-13:00, Mon - Fri, working 20 hours per week for a period of 3 weeks or more.
You may be required to take part in an initial training programme for this role.
You will be responsible for the daily road safety checks, cleaning and maintenance of the transport vehicles and reporting any faults to the office prior to starting duties.
We can provide Ltd and PAYE pay rates
As part of the role, you will be responsible for handling, transporting and safe delivery of various goods such as: expensive equipment, controlled drugs, food items, medical gases, pathology samples, foul linen etc.
Some of these goods may require a signed collection.
Patient confidentiality should be respected at all times.
A uniform will be provided for the role.
-Must be literate/Numerate
-Must have a Clean Driving Licence - Class C1
-Must be willing to undergo training as required
-Must have an insight into the responsibilities of the role
-Must be able to work as part of a team
-Must be able to fulfil occupational Health requirements for the post
-Must be physically fit enough for the demands of the role
-Must be able to work Bank Holidays at work
-Previous experience of Driving Goods/Commercial Vehicles
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex