Forensic Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses in Oxford.
The positions are Band 5, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Health Nurses looking for work either to supplement their current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
There are also contracts available for higher rates of pay for anyone that is interested.
NOTE: This is not an entry level position.
You MUST have Previous and relevant experience.
The Hourly rates of pay (inclusive of holiday entitlement and employers national insurance) are as follows:
Week Days: £18.00
The positions will be based within a number of inpatient services for a Large NHS Trust in the area.
You will be offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with Mental Health problems.
You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
The vast majority of shifts will be based in inpatient services, so experience
-Valid NMC pin
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-Must have Control and Restraint, PMVA, MAPA training or equivalent.
-Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox).
-Must be eligible to work in the UK
If interested call Chris Wheeler on 01772208962 to register and receive an application pack.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland