Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are looking for Mental Health Support Workers in Oxford and the surrounding areas to work shifts especially nights.
We have shifts available in various Forensic Mental Health inpatient services with the positions being Band 3 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Health Support Workers looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are as follows:
Week Days: £11.00Ltd
Night/Sat: £12.50.00 Ltd
Sunday: £13.50 Ltd
The positions will be based within in a Large NHS in the area.
You will be offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with Mental Health problems.
You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-Must have PMVA or equivalent
- Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox).
- Experience of working within Secure Units
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If interested please call Chris Wheeler on 01772208962 to register and receive an application pack.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex
- Hospital Social Worker
- Residential Scheme Manager - Crediton, Devon
- Learning Disability Social Worker
- Wheelchair Engineer | Sunderland
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Part-time Legal Secretary
- Children Social Worker Hampshire
- Legal Secretary
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Child Protection Social Worker Redhill, Surrey
- Buisness Support Officer
- QSW Adult Safeguarding Dorking Surrey