We are currently working with a well established Civil Engineering organisation with locations across Kent.
Due to ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced Materials Buyer to be based out of their depot in Sittingbourne.
The Materials Buyer will be responsible for the purchasing of mainly asphalt materials as well as supporting the Civils and Utilities functions of the business.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of purchasing within a Civil Engineering company or similar background - knowledge of machine lay surfacing would be advantageous.
You will also need to be able to use basic Excel spreadsheets and be flexible with working hours, be able to work as part of a team and have the drive to develop the role further.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an accredited Civil Engineering company who can boast contracts with some of the UK's largest private and public sector organisations.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Senior SEO Consultant - Tonbridge - to £50,000
- IT Manager
- Graduate Engineer
- Business Development Executive
- Website Optimisation & Traffic Exec - Temp to Perm
- Service Manager (ServiceNow) - London
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne
- Warehouse Operative