We are currently working with a well established Civil Engineering organisation with locations across Kent.
Due to ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced Materials Buyer to be based out of their depot in Sittingbourne.
The Materials Buyer will be responsible for the purchasing of mainly asphalt materials as well as supporting the Civils and Utilities functions of the business.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of purchasing within a Civil Engineering company or similar background - knowledge of machine lay surfacing would be advantageous.
You will also need to be able to use basic Excel spreadsheets and be flexible with working hours, be able to work as part of a team and have the drive to develop the role further.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an accredited Civil Engineering company who can boast contracts with some of the UK's largest private and public sector organisations.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Business Development Manager - IT Security
- Marketing Manager - Part Time
- Network Technician - London or Amsterdam
- Catering Assistant
- Commercial Roofing Estimator
- Bid Assistant (PQQ's & Tenders)
- Field Sales Consultant (Manchester based)
- Project Coordinator (FMCG)
- Customer Support Executive (Helpdesk)
- Management Accountant
- Customer Service/Telesales
- Deputy Manager (Care Home)
- Interim Home Manager
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Business Development Executive - Software
- Health & Safety Administrator (Construction)
- Operations Manager (Mech & Electrical)
- Field Sales Representative
- Marketing Co-ordinator
- Office Administrator