Global Mobility Specialist - Munich
Global Mobility Specialist - In-house Opportunity
Job Type: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract (potential to extend or become permanent)
Salary: €80,000.00 + Relocation Support + Accommodation Assistance + Company Benefits
Ref No: HH/60116/GM
Reporting directly to the Global Mobility Manager, this leading organisation is actively seeking a Global Mobility Specialist to join their team in Munich.
With the assistance of coordinators, you'll be responsible for managing the full assignment process across Europe and the Americas.
As the Global Mobility Specialist you'll be:
> Managing the full global mobility process for expatriates
> Liaising with coordinators and overlooking the planning of their assignment
> Assisting coordinators with any escalations or specialist situations
> Counselling expatriates, explaining the assignment process and assisting with any queries
> Preparing assignment documents, including cost estimates, contracts and payroll instructions
> Liaising with internal teams regarding compensation, immigration and payroll
> Working with third party suppliers regarding immigration and taxation
To be successful in the role of Global Mobility Specialist, you'll have the following skills and experience:
> A bachelor degree (or equivalent)
> Excellent communication skills in English, German is preferred but not essential
> Experience within an in-house global mobility team
> A thorough understanding of the full assignment life cycle
> Confidence liaising with senior management and key stakeholders
> The ability to work autonomously
> A strong knowledge of expatriate tax and immigration
Please note that the successful candidate must be able to work in the EU without sponsorship.
Throughout this contract, you'll be responsible for managing international assignments across the Americas and Europe.
In return, you'll receive a base salary of up to €80,000.00, a bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
My client is able to support relocation and provide accommodation if required.
To apply for the position of Global Mobility Specialist, please send your CV to Heather Hingston via the ‘apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 Years
- Rate: €70000 - €80000 per annum + Bonus + Relocation
- Location: München (81249), Germany
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: +44 (0) 161 905 7917
- Fax: 0845 658 0419
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-13 17:43:06 -
- View all Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- International Mobility Expert - Utrecht
- Relocation Specialist - Los Angeles
- Relocation Services Consultant - Birmingham
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - Minneapolis
- Global Mobility & Compensation Consultant - Amsterdam
- International Move Coordinator - Cologne
- Global Talent & Development Manager - Bonn
- International Mobility Expert - Amsterdam