Job: Mig Welder/Fabricator
Rate: £7.50 - £8.50 per hour + Overtime available paid at a premium
Type: TEMP - PERM
Shift: 7.45 a.m.
- 4.15 p.m.
I urgently require an apprentice trained Mig Fabricator Welder to start as soon as possible on a temporary to permanent basis for a large, well-established engineering company.
The individual must be flexible to shift work, ideally be apprentice trained and have extensive Mig fabrication/welding experience.
*Apprentice trained (or equiv.)
*Mig welding/fabrication experience
*Ability to read and work from engineering drawings
In return my client can offer a clean and busy working environment, free parking and overtime paid at a premium.
To apply for this Fabricator Welder position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Riz Haider at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience E3R specialist industry sectors:
Oil & Gas
Civils & Utilities
Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Mechanical Fitter / Pipe Fitter
- Fabricator Welder
- CAD Technician Admin Assistant
- Engineering Apprentice
- Operations / Factory Manager
- Engineering and Maintenance Improvement Manager
- Injection Moulding Unit Manager
- Maintenance Fitter - Nights
- Maintenance Fitter
- Maintenance Fitter - Shifts
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- FLT Driver/Labourer
- Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer x 2
- Pipe Fitter / Welder
- Continuous Improvement-PLC Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer