Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Our client is an ultramodern, all-digital academic medical centre specialising in the provision of care for women and children.
Based in Qatar, our client will focus on world-class patient care, medical education and biomedical research.
We are recruiting for a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist.
Cavendish will be hosting interview days on behalf of our client.
These will be held in Europe during October/ November.
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet department heads and potential future colleagues.
The view will be to formally interview, whilst being able to learn about the role, the ambitions of the organisations and how you can be a part of this.
Upon enquiring, your dedicated consultant will brief you on the process, the organisation, Qatar and outline the next steps.
The Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist is responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care; effective and efficient diagnosing, managing and treating all patients placed under the role holder's care.
The Consultant makes recommendations, orders appropriate therapeutics and diagnostics as per the patient's diagnosed condition.
- Completion of a medical school program.
- Board certification in area of specialisation from an approved board - Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- 2-5 years' post-specialisation experience, dependent on country of education.
- Research or Education experience preferred.
- Valid professional License in the country of origin or country of practice in the specialty area.
Qualifications/ Specialisation - as per the client's requirements.
A full job description available upon request.
Benefits- Highly competitive package including a Tax free salary + benefits.
Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
Please note the targeted start date for the position is dependent on the current timeline for the project.
Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc.
also need to be considered.
We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry