Housing Officer - North Tyneside
Housing Officer, North Tyneside.
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a Housing officer to work for a client based in North Tyneside.
For this role, you must have previous experience working with the housing sector and have up to date knowledge of current housing legislations.
The primary purpose of the role is to sustain tenancies through proactive intervention by delivering a range of advice, support, prevention and enforcement measures.
To take ownership of a neighbourhood patch and deliver local services targeted at the needs of the neighbourhood and its residents.
To work as part of a fast pace, highly motivated team to provide a proactive, customer focussed service to ensure that our estates are clean, safe and thriving places where people want to live.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, E-Mail your CV now!
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children's Social Worker
- Business Support Officer, Childrens Services, Central London
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire