Mid-Level .NET Software Developer
My client is a key player in the international healthcare sector, with their European HQ located in Dublin city centre.
.NET Developer - Central Dublin - EUR 45,000-55,000 + Relocation Package / Healthcare / Pension / Laptop / Other Benefits
They are overhauling their IT infrastructure in order to follow through with a new digital strategy.
The company requires a talented .NET developer as part of ambitious expansion planned over the next three years.
- 3+ years' experience in .NET software development
- Excellent C# coding ability
- Strong SQL Server, Stored Procedures, T-SQL
- Skilled in ASP.NET (MVC) and SSIS
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM or SharePoint is beneficial
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or relevant qualifications / certifications
- Experience in the healthcare sector an advantage but not necessary
Farrell is a specialist consultant on the Irish .NET market.
Apply now through the link, or contact in confidence to discuss your next career step on +353 (0)1 525 3404 or +353 (0)85 188 1336.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
- Start: asap
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: €45000 - €55000 per annum
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Tel: +353 1525 3404
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-13 17:53:30 -
- View all Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Java Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Finance Manager - Belfast City Centre
- Data Engineer - Cassandra
- Senior Java Developer
- Frontend developer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Negotiator
- Senior .NET Developer
- QA Contract
- Application Support Engineer
- Software developer
- .Net Contract
- QA Engineer – Financial Software
- Senior Frontend Developer
- **NEW** Accounting Technician - Bookkeeper
- Junior .NET Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Belfast
- Business Analyst
- Junior QA Engineer