KAM Oncology_genomic test_ Innovative product !
Our client is an innovative biotechnology company at the forefront of novel therapies in the treatment breast cancer.
the company is currently setting up sales teams across Franceto pursue its market launches worldwide.
In order to kick start its commercial operations in France, our client has created several Key Account Manager positions.
Reporting to the Sales Director, France, the Key Account Managers will play a key role in launching the sales activities by working with big hospital groups and specialists and by establishing the company as a leading partner among various stakeholders in the domain of rare diseases.
Key responsibilities :
§ Identify key accounts and priority clients and implement innovative action plans in accordance with the national sales strategy.
§ Ensure product promotion, follow up and analyze sales performance and market growth of competitors both at the local and regional level.
§ Be responsible for planning and follow-up of the regional budget.
§ Develop long-lasting relationships with Specialists and Hospital KOLs.
§ Prepare and present business reviews to the Executive Committee.
§ Collaborate closely with other team members (sharing best practices, etc.)
§ Become a product and rare diseases area expert and also contribute actively towards competitive intelligence.
You have at least 4 years' sales experience in Oncology across the South of France area.
You have excellent sales acumen and communication skills to interpret and present complex scientific and medical topics to diverse population groups.
You are dynamic and pragmatic.
You have prior experience working on launches and in a start-up environment.
You are a team player, and you are driven by a true desire to join and work towards the success of this exciting entrepreneurial project.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Maths in a Good Community School, East Sussex
- SCRA - Fast Development - France
- Service Manager - Elderly Services - Interviews ASAP
- Registered Manager – ABI - Interviewing Next Week
- SCRA - Fast Development - Spain
- SCRA - Fast Development - Turkey
- QC Leader-Leading Manufacturing Organisation Pharma
- Computer Science Teacher – Great Place to Work
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- SCRA/CRA II – Istanbul – Field Based
- Sales Rep. for a market leading agricultural company
- Technical Regulatory officer - Biocide Pesticide
- Responsable Homologation – MFSC - Toulouse
- OPENING! Drug Product Engineer, DSP - Switzerland
- Chef de projet santé Junior_Start your Career !
- Qualified Social Worker: Adoption
- Freelance Global Modeller Required !
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Competitive Salary
- SREP. Poland - Market leading medical device company
- QSW - LAC Team - Beautiful Island Location