Multi Trade Operative - South East London
My client, a major Construction company, require a Multi Trade Operative to join their busy Property Services team based in South East London and Kent.
It will be essential that you're main strengths are within Carpentry and Plumbing, you must have previous experience within a similar role and have the ability work in a fast paced environment while delivering excellent work.
You must have a full UK driving licence as a Van and fuel card are provided as part of this role.
As part of this role you will be covering the Cheam/Bexley/Redhill/Erith/Chatham areas.
This is a temp to perm opportunity.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please ask for Paul Armson on 01772 208 967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest
- Hospital Social Worker - Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Qualified Adult’s Social Worker – Birmingham City Council
- Adult Social Worker Isle of Wight
- Hospital Team Manager, Hackney Council
- Support Worker – Adult Community Services
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Band 5 Community Nurse - Walthamstow, London
- BAND 7 SPEECH AND LANGUAGE SPECIALIST -NORWICH
- HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT/ HCA BAND 3- CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- Band 6 Health Visitor - Newbury Park, East London
- Labourer - Warwickshire
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull