The company are a niche manufacturing company with over 130 years of history.
They have predominately focused on the UK market but are now expanding rapidly across Europe.
Due to continual growth and expansion, they are now seeking a Finance Assistant of graduate calibre to join their business.
The successful Finance Assistant will be highly numerate, with strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
You will also hold a degree in a finance related area.
You will be required to deliver financial analysis and explanation of business performance.
Key duties include:
* Budgeting & Forecasting
* Providing Commercial/Operational Support
* Monthly management reporting on key KPI`s
* Presenting findings to senior management
* Identifying patterns and trends and providing analytical support
* Managing and monitoring of performance to identify any issues
Highly computer literate: strong Excel skills are a must
Analytical, ability to understand key drivers of performance and identify trends in the data.
You will be of graduate calibre, ideally be actively studying towards your ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
The successful candidate will have some relevant commercial experience, ideally working within a similar industry.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- IT Manager
- Graduate Engineer
- Business Development Executive
- Website Optimisation & Traffic Exec - Temp to Perm
- Service Manager (ServiceNow) - London
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne
- Warehouse Operative
- Store Assistant - FMCG