Mid Level C# /.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
Are you a mid-level C# Developer looking for a new challenge in your career? This is an incredible opportunity to work within a tight-knit team.
If you want to work in a fast-pace and exciting environment then this is the role for you!
You technical skillset will include:
·2+ years' experience writing well organised, elegant and maintainable code in a team environment.
·A strong desire to continue to improve, enhance and broaden your skills in busy, fast-paced, dynamic environment with great team members and mentors.
·Experience using SQL to craft and optimise schema, queries, reports and procedures.
·Experience developing middleware and service oriented APIs using technologies such as WCF, Web API or ASMX.
·Experience with hardware integrations.
·A strong working knowledge of Object Oriented software design techniques and modern patterns such as MVC, MVVM, and DDD.
You will be a recent graduate with a university degree in an IT / Computer / Engineering related field (with excellent grades).
You will have experience working with C#/VB.Net and SQL, as well as a good knowledge of software development and web concepts.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will join their dynamic team based in West London, where you will get involved in programming, installation and configuration of software, business analysis, problem solving customer liaison, training, and lots of opportunity to travel worldwide.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a fast-growing an exciting company to be a part of, with a tight-knit team based in the trendy offices in west London.
They are the leading management software company in the world within their field, they deal with major stakeholders across Europe and the Middle East, and have their head office New Zealand.
With a fun start-up culture, they want to support you and help take your skills to the next level.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This is a fun and sociable team to be a part of with a starting salary of up to £40k, depending on experience.
The great company benefits include a company phone, international travel, Friday drinks and company events to name a few!
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role, get in touch ASAP! This is a brilliant opportunity if you want a successful career in software development, and is not going to be around for long! Send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02076554671 and we can discuss whether this role is right for you!
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k