Consultant - Anaesthesiology
Our client is an ultramodern, all-digital academic medical centre specialising in the provision of care for women and children.
Based in Qatar, our client will focus on world-class patient care, medical education and biomedical research.
We are recruiting for a Consultant Anaesthesiologist.
Cavendish will be hosting interview days on behalf of our client.
These will be held in Europe during October/ November.
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet department heads and potential future colleagues.
The view will be to formally interview, whilst being able to learn about the role, the ambitions of the organisations and how you can be a part of this.
Upon enquiring, your dedicated consultant will brief you on the process, the organisation, Qatar and outline the next steps.
The Consultant Anaesthesiologist is responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care; effective and efficient diagnosing, managing and treating all patients placed under the role holder's care.
The Consultant makes recommendations, orders appropriate therapeutics and diagnostics as per the patient's diagnosed condition.
- Completion of a medical school program.
- Board certification in area of specialisation from an approved board - Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- 2-5 years' post-specialisation experience, dependent on country of education.
- Research or Education experience preferred.
- Valid professional License in the country of origin or country of practice in the specialty area.
Qualifications/ Specialisation - as per the client's requirements.
A full job description available upon request.
Benefits- Highly competitive package including a Tax free salary + benefits.
Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
Please note the targeted start date for the position is dependent on the current timeline for the project.
Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc.
also need to be considered.
We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Lead Design Architect
- Site Agent/ Sub Agent
- Director of Women's and Children's Nursing
- Director in Emergency Services
- Nursing Director of Critical Care
- Peadiatric Consultant Nephrologist
- Consultant Paediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pulmonary Paediatric Consultant
- Consultant Community Outreach - Paediatric and Women's Services
- Staff Nurse Paediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric CICU Cardiologist
- Consultant - Paediatric Accident and Emergency
- Charge Nurse Paediatric A&E
- Staff Nurse Paediatrics
- NICU Nurse Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Oncology Nurse
- Senior 1 Inpatients Physiotherapist
- Senior Registered Nurse